NPC Graduate Internship Programme 2016
Published on: September 7, 2015
Closing Date: September 25, 2015
Field of Study: Engineering; Finance; HR; Transformation
NCP a member of Intercement is looking for Graduates who aspire to become future leaders within the Company. The objectives of the Internship programme are to give the graduates practical experience,
which will include, but not limited to international exposure to other Intercement Operations and to the Head Office in Brazil. Intercement believes in diversity, and building sustainable partnerships with all its stakeholders. Graduates will be based in our Durban Offices.
Successful completion of the programme will see candidates placed on a fixed-term employment contract. The graduate programme will be customised per functional area to ensure that candidates are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive and effective employees.
Academic Areas Include
- Innovative mind-set
- Excellent academic record
- SeIf starter and results driven
- Final year students (completion 2015)
- Computer literate (MS Office package)
- Excellent analytical and technical potential
- Willingness to travel locally and Internationally
- Must be prepared to be transferred/relocated within the lntercement group, within or outside borders of South Africa
Successful applicants will be required to complete an 18 month development programme, as well as achieving agreed to functional objectives.